After an eventful Feast Week, it's time to send a new Top 25 men's basketball ballot to the Associated Press.
I did not need to come up with a new No. 1 team in the wake of Duke's loss, though, because I have already been putting Louisville atop my ballot the past two weeks.
I also did not need to add Florida State to my ballot after its wins over Tennessee and Purdue because I already had FSU on my ballot last week.
I did evict three teams, though.
I booted Utah State after it lost at Saint Mary's.
I kicked out Texas Tech after it lost to Iowa and Creighton.
I evicted VCU after it lost to Purdue and Tennessee.
It was a great week of hoops, and we've got another week of big games coming up this week.
Here is the ballot:
1. Louisville (7-0) stays here after beating Western Kentucky. Next: the Cardinals host Michigan on Tuesday in a huge Big Ten-ACC Challenge duel, followed by a Friday game with Pitt. Will the Cards still be No. 1 on my ballot next week?
2. UVa (7-0) stays here after beating Maine. Next: a visit to Purdue in a big Big Ten-ACC Challenge game, followed by a huge home game Sunday with North Carolina.
3. Michigan (7-0) cracks my ballot here after beating Iowa State, North Carolina and Gonzaga to win the Battle 4 Atlantis. Great week. Next: the huge game with Louisville on Tuesday, and a Friday game with Iowa.
4. Kansas (6-1) moves up a spot on my ballot after beating Chaminade, BYU and Dayton (in OT) to win the Maui Invitational. Next: a huge game Saturday with Colorado.
5. Maryland (8-0) moves up three spots on my ballot after beating Temple, Harvard and Marquette to win the Orlando Invitational. Next: Wednesday against Notre Dame in the Big Ten-ACC Challenge, and a Saturday game with Illinois.
6. Ohio State (7-0) moves up four spots after beating Kent State and Morgan State. Next: a huge game Wednesday at North Carolina in the Big Ten-ACC Challenge, and a good Saturday game with Penn State.
7. North Carolina stays here after beating Alabama, losing to Michigan and beating Oregon in the Battle 4 Atlantis. Next: the huge game with Ohio State on Wednesday and the huge game at UVa on Sunday. Big week.
8. Gonzaga (8-1) moves up a spot after beating Southern Miss and Oregon and losing to Michigan in the Battle 4 Atlantis. Next: Wed. against Texas Southern and a huge game Sunday at Washington.
9. Dayton (5-1) cracks my ballot here after beating Georgia and Virginia Tech and losing in OT to Kansas in the Maui Invitational. Next: Tuesday against Houston Baptist and a big game Sunday against Saint Mary's in Phoenix.
10. Oregon (6-2) drops four spots after beating Seton Hall and losing to Gonzaga (in OT) and North Carolina in the Battle 4 Atlantis. Next: Sat. against Hawaii.
11. Kentucky (6-1) stays here after beating UAB. Next: Sat. against Fairleigh Dickinson.
12. Memphis (6-1) moves up a spot after beating N.C. State in Brooklyn. Next: Tuesday against Bradley and Sat. at UAB.
13. Duke (7-1) drops 10 spots after losing at home to Stephen F. Austin and beating Winthrop. Next: Duke, without Cassius Stanley, has a huge game at Michigan State on Tuesday in the Big Ten-ACC Challenge, and an intriguing visit Friday to Va. Tech.
14. Michigan State (5-2) drops 10 spots after losing to Virginia Tech and beating Georgia and UCLA in Maui. Next: the huge game Tuesday with Duke in the Big Ten-ACC Challenge and a Sunday game with Rutgers.
15. Colorado (6-0) stays here after beating Sacramento State. Next: Wed. against Loyola Marymount and the huge game Saturday at Kansas.
16. Florida State (7-1) moves up nine spots after beating Chicago State, then defeating Tennessee and Purdue to win the Emerald Coast Classic. Next: Tuesday at Indiana in the Big Ten-ACC Challenge and a Sunday game with Clemson.
17. Seton Hall (6-2) drops five spots after losing to Oregon and beating Southern Miss. and Iowa State in the Battle 4 Atlantis. Next: Sunday at Iowa State.
18. Auburn (7-0) moves up one spot after beating New Mexico and Richmond to win the Legends Classic. Next: Thursday against Furman.
19. Arizona (9-0) moves up one spot after beating Pepperdine, Penn and Wake Forest to win the Wooden Legacy. Next: a huge game Saturday at Baylor.
20. Tennessee (6-1) drops two spots after losing to Florida State and beating VCU in the Emerald Coast Classic. Next: Wed. against Florida A&M.
21. Liberty (9-0) stays here after beating Kentucky Christian. Next: Monday against Trinity Baptist and Sunday against Grand Canyon in Phoenix.
22. Washington (5-1) stays here after an idle week. Next: Monday against South Dakota, Wed. against Eastern Washington and a huge game Sunday with Gonzaga.
23. Baylor (5-1) stays here after an idle week. Next: Tuesday against Maryland-Eastern Shore and the huge game Saturday with Arizona.
24. Villanova (5-2) stays here after beating La Salle. Next: Wed. against Penn and Sat. at St. Joe's.
25. For this last spot, I looked hard at San Diego State, Oklahoma State, Butler and West Virginia. But in the end, I decided to put Stephen F. Austin (6-1) on my ballot at No. 25. Yes, I know Stephen F. Austin has a loss this season at Rutgers, while the other four teams I eyed are unbeaten. But Stephen F. Austin won at Duke on Tuesday night in OT -- one of the best true road wins of the season so far. That's a better road win than the other teams I considered for No. 25 have. And then Stephen F. Austin won at Arkansas State on Saturday for a 2-0 week. So for this week at least, I salute Stephen F. Austin with my No. 25 spot. Next for the Lumberjacks: Monday against Arlington Baptist and a Friday visit to Alabama.